We are FireCrow ("we", "our", "us"). We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us.
What information we hold about you
The type of data that we collect and process includes:
- • Your name or username.
- • Your unique identifier in the social network (If you use authorization through the social network)
- • Your IP address.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill them in the contact page.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:
- • You register as a member on this site.
- • You fill out our contact form.
- • You make purchases by choosing products on the site.
How your personal information is used
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- • For the purposes of making you a registered member of our site.
- • Your IP address is recorded when you perform certain actions on our site. Your IP address is never publicly visible.
Other ways we may use your personal information.
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you're using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Keeping your data secure
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
Cookies are small text files which are set by us on your computer which allow us to provide certain functionality on our site, such as being able to log in, or remembering certain preferences.
Acceptance of this policy
Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review and re-accept the information in this policy if it changes in the future.